Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Paul Hollywood eat your heart out!!


Watching the Great British Bake-off has really got me going. How I missed out on that one I'll never know. I frequently check the 'be on a show' pages for all of the main tv channels in the hope that one day I will make it onto some sort of cookery type prog only to discover that I have missed out. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So, after watching last night's instalment of the above
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tndz9, I decided I could do FAR better than any of them and set to work making Paul Hollywood's crusty cob loaf. What a doddle! Picture 1 is the loaf going into the oven, 30 mins later and here it is all cooked and ready to sample.
Never mind though, I'll get there - one day!

1 comment:

  1. Bobbins, missed GBBO! Wil watch on iplayer, but I KNOW your efforts will be much better than any of theirs! xxx

    ReplyDelete